PRODUCT LISTING POLICY
Updated on August 23rd, 2020
In order to maintain and protect www.tradesala.com as a trustworthy platform in the e-commerce industry, enforcement actions such as issuing serious warnings, limiting access rights, delisting all online items, terminating membership, etc. Will be taken against parties who display items that are in violation of our policies and related laws in India, including product posting-related policies. Also, such activity can result in your account being delisted and reported to the concerned authorities.
Illicit drugs, precursors, drug paraphernalia, food and supplements:
Tradesala forbids any and all listing or sale of:
- a. Narcotics,
- b. Prescription drugs
- c. Tranquilizers,
- d. Psychotropic drugs,
- e. Natural drugs,
- f. Orally administered or ingested sexual enhancement foods, supplements and drugs,
- g. Synthetic drugs,
- h. Steroids,
- i. Other controlled substances.
- j. all drug precursor chemicals.
- k. Drug paraphernalia. (all items that are primarily intended or designed for use in manufacturing, concealing, or using a controlled substance are considered as Drug paraphernalia)
Flammable, Firearms, ammunitions, explosive, hazardous chemicals and weapons:
Tradesala in perpetuity forbids any and all listing or sale of the following items:
- a. Posting of explosives and related ignition and detonation equipment
- b. Radioactive substances, toxic and poisonous chemicals
- c. Posting, offering for sale, or offering for purchase of hazardous or dangerous materials (such as the categories of dangerous goods as defined under the international maritime dangerous goods code)
- d. Any ozone depleting substances are not permitted to be listed.
- e. Any service, instruction, process, or aid for producing any biological, chemical, or nuclear weapons, or other weapons of mass destruction (WMD) or known associated agents is strictly prohibited by international law and accordingly prohibited on the site.
- f. Posting of, offering for sale, or offering for purchase of any arms, munitions, military ordnance, weapons (including explosive weapons), and/or any related parts and components (whether integral or otherwise) is strictly prohibited.
- g. Posting, offering for sale, or offering of purchase of weapons that can incapacitate or cause serious physical harm to others (e.g. Stun guns, batons, crossbows) is strictly prohibited.
- h. Listing of most knives and other cutting instruments is permitted, switchblade knives, gravity knifes, knuckledusters (bladed or not), bladed handheld devices, and disguised knives are prohibited.
Tradesala shall maintain absolute discretion over what items are appropriate and may cause removal of a listing that it deems as prohibited items.
Government, law enforcement, military issued items:
The following items are not permitted to be listed:
- a. Articles of clothing or identification that claim to be, or appear similar to, official government uniforms.
- b. Law enforcement badges or official law enforcement equipment from any public authority, including badges issued by the government of any country.
- c. Military decorations, medals and awards, in addition to items with substantially similar designs.
- d. Police uniforms, police insignia and police vehicles.
- e. Listings claiming to provide government services and related products.
- f. official government-issued identification documents, such as birth certificates, driving licenses, passports and visas;
- g. Completed applications for the abovementioned documents.
- h. Any materials, equipment or processes designed for use in the production of government-issued identification documents (e.g. Driving license holograms, passport booklets).
Bank, Fund-raising and Invoices related items:
Tradesala prohibit listings that offer financial services:
- a. Including money transfers,
- b. Issuing bank guarantees,
- c. letters of credit,
- d. loans,
- e. fundraising,
- f. funding for person investment purposes,
- g. Any form of invoices or Receipts (including blank, pre-filled, or value added invoices or receipts) etc.
Tradesala also prohibit listings for the sole purpose of collecting user information or raising money.
Tradesala do not permit the posting of unauthorized medical devices. Seller may only post authorized medical devices after provision of appropriate production and sales permits.
Adult and obscene materials:
The posting or sale of pornographic materials is strictly prohibited, as it violates laws in many countries. Items depicting or suggestive of bestiality, rape sex, incest or sex with graphic violence or degradation, and any items depicting or suggestive of sex involving minors, are strictly prohibited and will be reported immediately to the concerned authorities. In determining whether listings or information should be removed, Tradesala will consider the overall content of the posting, including images, pictorials, and text.
Circumvention devices and other equipment used for illicit purposes:
Tradesala prohibits the following listings :
- a. Descramblers and other items that can be used to gain unauthorized access to television programming (such as satellite and cable tv), internet access, telephone, data or other protected, restricted, or premium services are prohibited.
- b. Stating the item is for educational or test purposes will not legitimize a product that is otherwise inappropriate.
- c. Some examples of items which are not permitted include:
- 1. Smart cards,
- 2. Card programmers,
- 3. Descramblers,
- 4. DSS emulators,
- 5. Hacking software.
- d. Any information on "how to" descramble or gain access to cable or satellite television programming or other services without authorization or payment is prohibited. Tradesala does not encourage any of this type of activity.
- e. Devices designed to intentionally block, jam or interfere with authorized radio communications, such as cellular and personal communication services, police radar, global positioning systems (GPS) and wireless networking services (WiFi) are prohibited.
- f. The listing or sale of spy equipment and devices used for interception of wire, oral and electronic communications is not permitted on the site.
- g. Bank card readers and skimmers.
- h. Any and all unauthorized circumvention devices not included in the above are also strictly prohibited
Collections, artifacts and precious metals:
Tradesala strictly and in perpetuity forbids the sale and purchase of:
- a. Currency,
- b. Coins,
- c. Banknotes,
- d. Stocks,
- e. Bonds,
- f. Money orders,
- g. Credit cards,
- h. Debit cards,
- i. Investment interest,
- j. Currency in digital or any intangible form (e.g. Crypto-currency), as well as the equipment and materials used to produce such items.
- k. Counterfeits of these identified articles, legal tender and stamps are strictly prohibited.
- l. Reproductions or replicas of coins as collectible items must be clearly marked with the word "copy", "reproduction" or "replica" and comply with all relevant local laws.
- m. Artifacts, cultural relics, historical grave markers, and related items are protected under the laws may not be posted or sold on our website.
Human parts, human remains and protected flora and fauna:
Tradesala Strictly prohibits the listing of:
- a. Any human body parts and remains.
- b. The listing or sale of any species (including any animal parts such as pelts, skins, internal organs, teeth, claws, shells, bones, tusks, ivory, logs, roots and other parts) protected by the convention on international trade in endangered species of wild fauna and flora (cites) or any other local law or regulation is strictly forbidden.
- c. The listing or sale of products made with any part of and/or containing any ingredient derived from sharks or marine mammals is prohibited.
- d. The listing or sale of products made from cats, dogs and bears, as well as any processing equipment, is prohibited.
Items made of human hair, such as wigs for commercial uses, are permitted.
Offensive material and information detrimental to national security:
- a. Any and all publications and other media containing state secrets or information detrimental to national security or public order are prohibited.
- b. Any information supporting or advocating infringement of national sovereignty, terrorist organizations or discrimination on grounds of race, sex, or religion.
- c. Postings that are ethnically or racially offensive.
- d. Sellers and Buyers must ensure that any wording used portrays appropriate sensitivity to those who might read it in their postings, and when they are offering or purchasing potentially offensive items or services.
- e. Materials advocating, promoting or otherwise supporting fascism, Nazism and other extreme ideologies are strictly prohibited.
Gambling equipment, Sanctioned and prohibited items:
- a. The listing or sale of equipment specifically used for gambling is prohibited. Products which have other legitimate uses (such as dice and playing cards) will generally be permitted.
- b. Products prohibited by laws, regulations, sanctions and trade restrictions in any relevant country or jurisdiction worldwide are strictly forbidden.
The posting of tobacco products, including but not limited to cigars, cigarettes, cigarette tobacco, pipe tobacco, hookah tobacco, chewing tobacco and tobacco leaf is strictly prohibited.
Other listing prohibitions:
- a. The posting of any products containing harmful substances (e.g. Toys containing lead paint) is forbidden.
- b. Used undergarments and used cloths may not be listed or sold on the site.
- c. Postings that contain inappropriate or extraneous descriptions will be removed.
- d. The listing or sale of used cosmetics or medicines is prohibited.
- e. Selling any tickets are strictly prohibited.
- f. A real estate posting is strictly forbidden on the site.
Intellectual property rights:
- 1. Faces, names and signatures: items containing the likeness, image, name, or signature of another person are prohibited, unless the products were made or authorized by the person whose likeness, image, name or signature has been used.
- 2. Replica and counterfeit items: listing of counterfeits, non-licensed replicas, or unauthorized items, such as counterfeit designer garments, watches, handbags, sunglasses, or other accessories, is strictly prohibited on the site. If the products sold bear the name or logo of a company, but did not originate from or were not endorsed by that company, such products are prohibited from the site. Postings of branded products are permitted if a certificate of authorization has been issued by the brand owner. Postings offering to sell or purchase replicas, counterfeits or other unauthorized items shall be subject to. Repeated postings of counterfeit or unauthorized items shall result in the immediate suspension of your membership.
Software and unauthorized copies of intellectual property:
Tradesala Strictly prohibits the listing of:
- a. Any proprietary software can be permitted if you are authorized to sell it and in any other case it is prohibited.
- b. Any Academic software can be permitted if you are authorized to sell it and in any other case it is prohibited.
- c. OEM or Bundled copies of software can be permitted only if you are selling it with a computer hardware.
- d. sale of unauthorized (pirated, duplicated, backup, bootleg, etc.) Copies of software programs, video games, music albums, movies, television programs, photographs or other protected works is forbidden on the site.
Note: OEM software licenses usually prohibit the purchaser from reselling the software without the computer or, in some cases, without any computer hardware.
Changes to this product listing
Tradesala may update the product listing policy from time to time. Tradesala will notify you of any changes by posting the new product listing policy on this page. Tradesala will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our service, prior to the change becoming effective and update the "effective date" at the top of this product listing policy.
you are advised to review this product listing policy periodically for any changes.Changes to this product listing policy are effective when they are posted on this page.